Has the $1.10 on weekends promo fee stopped or did I just not get invited this weekend?

Have recieved the $1.10 capped ebay fees promo every weekend for the last 5 months, has anybody else got the promo this weekend? Trying to work out if its stopped or I just didnt get invited ? Its the only reason I still sell on eBay

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Has the $1.10 on weekends promo fee stopped or did I just not get invited this weekend?

Mine went away for a few months. But they came back about 6 weeks ago.

Have you looked at your promos? I rarely get the emails before Sunday afternoon, but the promo is available at 0001 on Saturday.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Used the link to the offer and it says this offer is by inviation only... I guess the only option is to put up the price of my items by 10.9% to cover the fees or create a new account. Frustrating as the only way I can offer a better price then the big power sellers is because of the discounted fees, so the buyer loses out on a better deal

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I have 4 accounts. One is rarely used. I had the promo on 3 out of the 4 accounts, including the rarely used one. A month or so ago, maybe 2 months, I lost the promo on all accounts except the rarely used one. If I click on the link, I get the invitation only message. 

I think when eBay kick started the promo again, they said it would be shared around. Just because you had it at the start, doesn't mean you'll always have it. The idea was not to have it available to everyone at the same time. If I get it back, I'll be happy, but if I don't, it's not the end of the world. I make more than enough profit on all my items to make up for it.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

No it is still there but very selective these days, our family have 5 accounts only one been getting invite over the past month... Agreed, only list when getting offers these days!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

BUT BY INVITATION ONLY!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I'm happy, I still have 2 billion "0.5 Subtitles" available.

I'm going to use them to the max.

Just as soon as I work out what "0.5" means.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply