Have service metrics gone wonky ?

Check your service metrics.
My service metric for peer groups dropped to ZERO percent today ( 27JAN2023 ) in a store where I sell clothing so I am now in the Very High group and consequently will have to pay a 50% increase in FVF's. I sure hope this is a glitch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You sell clothing? So do 95% of other ebay sellers. 

Nope, probably not a glitch. More likely you have been a victim of numerous wardrobers. Do a search for it if the term is not something you've heard before.

I'd be sticking with the items you're selling on this account if I were you. If your clothing account has much more damage to it, it will affect this account too and you'll be stoofed!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Same here, but it is Friday.

Still show as top rated, so will see what happens.

Thanks for the heads up.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I wasn't arguing about the number of requests but rather pointing out

that a peer % of ZERO returns is just plain strange.

Ebay are trying to tell me that no peers in my group ( which is a very large one )

had any returns at all.

btw No wardrobers here. Mainly doesn't fit, colour not as expected etc

I forgot it's Friday so hoping it's a glitch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Hi gutterpunkz05.
Hope all is as well with you and yours.

Are you saying that your peers are zero as well.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Are there any clothing sellers out there who are seeing their peer % as 0.00%

for item not as described ?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Silver lining has been spotted.
eBay in rectification process.
In the User Agreement I found:
If you have been rated Very High

Your 'Item not received' rate or 'Item not as described' return rate is significantly statistically different to your peers. If any of your service metrics are Very High compared to your peers, but the rate is less than 1%, that rating will be adjusted to 'Average'.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply