Have these changes been announced? Bank transfer is gone and pick up customers charged postage?

Hi

Just had a sale but not yet paid.

Customer wishes to pick up but invoice sent by ebay includes postage. I am unable to issue an amended invoice.

Customer also wishes to pay via bank transfer but this is no longer supported by ebay.

I spoke with CS about these matters. This was confirmed. I imagine that I will now need to call CS each time this occurs, to amend FVF.

That is until they refuse to do so, as occurred with partial refunds.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Have these changes been announced? Bank transfer is gone and pick up customers charged postage?

What next?!?

I accept bank transfers & constantly amend invoices......off to check my listings
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I checked my listings (seem ok)...then checked yours. Was it for the basket that has 'Immediate Payment Required'?
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Sorry if I am being naive. But it seems to be another week,another change.

I don't require immediate payment and my business policy reflects that.

My bank details are still there. I don't know, at this stage, what the buyer may have experienced at their end.

Will know better when they pick up, paying cash.

It was only recently that I was able to issue an amended invoice for a similar sale.

After  trying to produce that amendment, I called CS and was informed of these changes.

Then again, I have only a modicum of trust in what they say.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

you have a lot of listings where Immediate Payment is Required....check under postage terms....

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/immediate-payment-works?id=...
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Payment details
Payment method Preferred / Accepted  
Credit or debit card through PayPal
PayPal Preferred

Cash on pickup
Accepted

Money order/Bank cheque
Accepted

Bank deposit
Accepted

Immediate payment required for this item
Immediate payment of AU $54.00 is required.

'French' Market Round Basket Made in Morocco 2 sets of Leather Handles Limited
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Well there you go. 

I have never required immediate payment.

Checked my policy and the 'require immediate payment' option remains unchecked.

Also checked the listing but again the immediate payment does not show up.

Is it possible that buyers and sellers see different things?

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

It seems to be on the stuff you've marked down....so maybe it has something to do with your other thread??

I suggest you sign out & check your listings like a buyer would 🙂
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Wouldn't be surprised.

Thanks for your efforts.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Sorry I missed this. No not a basket. Four posters of which three were marked down.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply