Heaps items going missing Australia Post Sucks

Whats with Australia post  i have lost 10 artiles in post in last month that dont have tracking numbers

What is with australia Post lately?????

all very intresting  going to Queensland....  very odd 

D'oh
Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I have started to have the same problem with items going to units or apartments so now I register post everything so I can have a tracking number as you have to give a refund to the customer for $2.70 its worth to buy prepaid register post labels, for all items that are a standard large letter or small letter.

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

Yes, this most definitely has been a problem during August. I have seen that other sellers have had similar issues as well. For me it was 6 large letters. 2 of those eventually turned up. One got returned to sender. Not sure what happened to the others. On the whole Ap does an amazing job, but just lately the missing mail has been giving me a head ache. I had none go missing for more than 6 months, then suddenly 6 complaints inside of a week.

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

I'm starting to think AP don't want people to trust them or their (basic, unregistered) services. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

BTW, one of my suppliers has also had a lot of trouble with mail to Queensland, and after several weeks (!) actually got a reply from AP about it - apparently, it's something to do with election mail, which is given priority over all other mail.

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

Same here, heaps of missing parcels and slow delivery. I am in Qld though so maybe I should change states. A lot of them do come from units, I assume its because a "large letter" can not fit into those unit block mail boxes and the postie leaves it on top for anyone to take.

$2.70 to register a letter is a ripoff and even more so for a parcel at about 4% of the total ($100) for SOD and insurance.

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

I win !!!!!
13 missing large letters all posted between the 15th Aug to the 20th Aug
All to different states, all posted at same post office

Ive refunded everyone of them BUT i stll got negatives
Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

Hmm... this screams **dodgy** to me, and I would most definately be looking further into that one!

Something not right at THAT postoffice!

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

Is that $2.70 to register a letter QLD rates? because here in NSW it's $3.90 to reg a letter

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

You can buy a box of prepaid Registered Post labels to use on envelopes posted at small or large letter rates. A box of 50 costs $135 = $2.70 per label.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply