Help I have suddenly acquired all monies in Australian dollars. How do I change back to UK pounds

Don't know what I hit but suddenly everything on my account is now in Australian dollars.  How do I change it back to UK pounds and what did I hit to make it happen?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Help I have suddenly acquired all monies in Australian dollars. How do I change back to UK pounds

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have no idea what button you hit but you are posting on the Australian site.

Change back to the UK site and you will find everything back to normal.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Could be a left-over from yesterday's little glitch where people were being logged into international sites all over the world.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/they-re-fiddling-again/m-p/1980864#U1980864

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I did not think of that Clarry.

We often get overseas visitors overnight who have no idea how they got here...a simple redirection and everyone is happy.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yep...clicked on message this morning & site is redirected to Germany

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I am in Canada at the moment, cant pick up my messages and having difficulty logging in. I am on Au at the moment but it keeps reverting back to Canada and everything in Canadian Dollars. Can be quite frustrating if you have a sale and a query!
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply