Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

We have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eB...

Item Return

I've agreed to a return as the buyer has changed their mind as the item is too big for their son. I've asked them to initate a return request, if they select "Doesn't Fit" rather than "Change of Mind" I am obliged to refund their original postage. Gi...

Anyway to warn other Sellers about PAINFUL CUSTOMER???

Is there anyway at all to warn other sellers about a particular customer who has bought nothing but instead likes to bid and retract bids repeatedly and pester you with questions for months on end? I have finally blocked this person and hoping this s...

Resolved! code in listing

Anybody else have miles of code in the detals section of their listings? Some of mine have a couple of lines and others have pages and pages of it.

Resolved! Ebay not as described now paypal dispute

Person buys item and it is sealed and comes with protective cover for posting. They recieve and protective cover has come of sealed item. So now they say its ruined and did a ebay Not as described. Item number 142035927034I approved a return requestI...

Resolved! Registered Mail

Can anyone tell me what happens to a registered large letter when it does not get picked up from the P.O. According to tracking it hass been carded. I know it will come back to me but how long do they hold them? I looked at AP site but a blonde momen...

Turbo Lister - UPC - How do I upload without UPC number

I am trying to list some items using Turbo Lister but when I try to upload the listings get rejected stating I need a UPC number. Some items don't have one, particularly if theyre new without tags so how do I get around this. thanks (in advance)

Very Slow Australia Post service for past 2 weeks

Hi, I have always posted my items really quickly and items have arrived to my buyers in good time. However, the last 2 weeks (from one week before Easter to now), the delivery time has been abysmal. I am in Brisbane so dont know if it is problem from...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful