Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing set to immediate payment required but someone able BIN without payment Grrrr

Hi AllI'm really hoping you can help me with this one. I had a listing for an expensive item. After non paying buyer strung me along I relisted and changed/reset paymnet details to immediate payment required.This evening a buyer with 0 feedback has h...

EBay estimates on delivery

I am getting really annoyed in finding reports that state my deliveries are late in arriving to buyer. I have spoken to eBay about this previously and get the same answer, it is automated because of eBay estimated delivery. I know in the end it does ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay is not protecting it's sellers from non-paying bidders

Help please! Non-paying bidders are getting more common I have unpaid item restrictions on all my listings (still can't work out how to put in my account though? would apprecaite it if anyone knows how? ) to prevent buyers with 2 unpaid item strikes ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New "improved" sitemap...........................

Well eBay's done it again, they've "improved" the sitemap so that it's now near impossible for members to direct members with problems to the relevant policy. Maybe they'll realise their mistake - but then again probably not knowing eBay................

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't cancel sale for buyer

I had a buyer who purchased something a few days ago, but didn't pay. I opened an UID and she paid, but also sent me a message request to please cancel the order as she didn't realise it had gone through and would be returning it anyway as she did no...

Resolved! I Have Lost My Mind...

....amongst other things. Today started off well enough, I got everything packed and posted on schedule, and received a box of new stock, which is always nice. So, I get home from posting and it's time to sort through the stock. Most of them are rest...

frustrated meh.... shifty dog

email invite 150 free listings

I read on another post that theres emails sent out with 150 free listings.Checked all my accounts and nothing Does anyone have the link they can share from the email to see if it works?Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST on dropshipping on ebay.com

Hi, does anyone knows if i need to pay GST on income that is made on ebay.com as a dropshipper ? I've never sold anything in australia and never charged GST. my turnover was over $75K can anyone recommend a good e-commerce accountant to deal with thi...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why sellers have to pay the return costs?

When you buy a product from shop or online store and it has to be returned under warranty for repair or replacement you don't get paid for your time, petrol or shipping costs to return. Same should apply on Ebay.What an unjust sick policy to ask sell...

No sales from NZ anymore ??

I used to get regular orders from NZ, 2-3 items per week . All my listings have a flat postage rate to NZ but without knowingly changing anything the orders have completely ceased. Can anyone shed any light on this ?Thanks

Trying to add a discount

I had a buyer purchase an item for pick up and just to him picking up I prior realised there was a fault and offered a $10 discount which he happily accepted. when I try to add the discount on the details page it says "The total cannot be less than t...

Unable to process a refund

Buyer has requested return/refund. Have been attempting to refund - buyer keeps item, but when I get to 'Refund' page and select refund buyer nothing further happens?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful