Help - Listings issue

Gday

i have 18 listings on the go but some of my clients are advising me there is only 2 listings, i'm in the account and all 18 are listed , can someone have a look and confirm if there are  18 or 2  showing please - thanx Darren

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Help - Listings issue

I only see 2 Darren.

By the way did that guy that was after the badge get in touch with you ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

bugger somethings up, thanx padi

yup i had a yarn with him but he never told me he was In New Zealand so i couldn't help but i've sent him to T series club of Australia where they could assist him, lucky i spotted that other wise he would be still in the dark hahahahahaha

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

OK Darren good on ya, his other post about it was removed a week or so ago and I don't think he saw my original reply in it.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

do you have anything listed at the moment ?

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

No mate, I'm just a buyer at the moment, though I am seriously thinking of setting up a selling account to get rid of some of the junk awesome stuff I've accumulated over the years.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

you will be surprised how much is accumulated. ka-ching ka-ching 

There is an issue just spoke to CS UK eBay they confirm 2 listings showing only when others look at my items that are listed , CS UK has forwarded to Technical team who will contact me tomorrow, not sure if that will happen on a Sunday, if they do  hopefully it's not to early hahahahaha 

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

I also see 2. Are they all listed on eBay AU? I ask since you were talking to UK CS.

When did you list them - there is a timelag between listing and item/s being visible.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

F2A5B19A-5616-4A48-BF44-F79631796DB6.jpeg

These are the only listings visible to me.  😊

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Help - Listings issue

They are a ongoing monthly listings 16 which no one can see the 2 that can be seen are 7 day auction with a re-list of 7 times if not sold

this is one of my on going monthly items FORD TICKFORD FALCON EA EB ED EF EL AU INTERIOR LIGHT LENS WITH GLOBES can’t be found via the search bar , it’s very strange as all 18 are all showing in the seller hub but when I click on see sellers other items it’s only showing the 2 items that you guys can see

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply