Help going live with Turbo Lister

Hi guys! So I've made all my templates and listings in Turbo Lister, but how to I make the listings go live? And then if I want to add links, I take it I'll need to come back in and edit my listing once I get the listing live, to get my url. And is there an easy way to do that too?

You guys have been soooo helpful in the past! Really appreciate it.

Thanks Louise

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Once you have finished your listing you add to upload, you will then get the option to go upload now or go back to your listings. Once you go to the upload screen you either select some items and upload selected or you can upload all.

I am not sure why you want to put links to other items, all listings have a link for buyers to see any other items by that seller if they want.

It is not really a good idea to clutter listings up with anything that has nothing to do with what you are selling, if you really want to have other items showing use a scrolling gallery although most buyers, myself included, hate them. If you must use one put it at the bottom of the page as I hot the back button without looking any further if I see one at the top.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for that. I see the 'waiting to upload' section, but I don't see anywhere where I actually do the uploading. Is it under file? Edit? Not finding it. Thanks
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Oh my goodness! I see it now.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Goodness.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply