Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelling listings

Hi All Just wanted to find out if I am able to do a "bulk" cancellation of transaction, or do they need to be done individually Currently all listed as BIN, but want to take advantage of the FREE auction listing eBay have kindly given me, and list th...

Catorgorie Listing violations items been listed for 10 years

Can anyone fill me in regards to Categories about where you place your products in?I have been listing a produce we make and have been selling on Ebay now for over 10 years we list them in 2 Categories , both related to the items in question .Vintage...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Handling charges

I listed a few things over the weekend. There used to be a function that you could ad a handling charge in the listing and I cant seem to find it now. Does anyone know where I can find it please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Playboy Trading Cards

Hi allI wisdh to know where I stand with Ebay in selling some Playboy Trading Cards from the 1990's. Some of them are mild nudity. eg Brests, Am I allowed to list them on Ebay Australia with images? If so how do I know the buyer is 18+ Thank YouCrows...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pick-up item question

Hi all, I just sold an item, and I have listed it as pick up only, and the person who has won lives interstate and I do not want to send this item. At no stage has the person contacted me prior to ask this question. Am I allowed to straight away do t...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I put something up as Pick up only? Please!

I made a mistake with my listing and put a postage rate on a item that I was assured would NOT be near enough to cover the postage. So I cancelled the Listing. I do want to sell the items but only as Pick up but the listing system will not allow me t...

Help going live with Turbo Lister

Hi guys! So I've made all my templates and listings in Turbo Lister, but how to I make the listings go live? And then if I want to add links, I take it I'll need to come back in and edit my listing once I get the listing live, to get my url. And is t...

UNABLE TO ROTATE PHOTOS.

WHEN PLACING PHOTOS TO SELL AN ITEM I AM UNABLE TO ROTATE THEM UNDER THIS NEW SYSTEM. ALSO THE "NUMBER OFVIEWERS WATCHING" IS GIVING ME THE IRRATES AS IT IS OFTEN IN THE WAY AND I REALLY DON'T CARE. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THIS?

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

browers update

how do you update your brower when the unbroken icon does not appear

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ooo this photo uploader makes me mad!!!

So I'm obviously making use of the 200 free listings Ebay has handed out for this weekend. But I'm just wondering if anyone knows any little tricks to uploading 6+ photos at a time. So often 6 out of 7 of my photos upload and 1 will fail. I can never...