Help needed!!

I sold an item with best offer, buyer paid me.
Weird part- the paypal email does not say service@paypal.
The paypal email is headed with buyers name like you get a payment through friends and family part in paypal.
On the paypal email there is no part which states what the payment is for.
My ebay sold page tells me its paid for.
The money is in my paypal
Has paypal changed the way it does emails via ebay????
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Help needed!!

Was the eBay checkout actually completed and/or could they have your email address already and decided to just send payment? Also, does the PP payment show the usual fees that are taken out of commerical payments? If so, then I would presume it's a glitch (if a high value item, I might give PP a call just to ensure the payment is eleigible for seller protection). 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Help needed!!

It looks the same to me, perhaps the buyer kindly sent you a personal payment to save you the fees, I have no idea if it would still show as paid in ebay if they did.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

Just had another best offer payment and its set out as normal, sorry had a brain laps with the name thing istead of service@paypal.
The second one has the ebay logo on it doen the bottom were as the first one does not. Weird. They would not of been able to send personal payment as i only offer that service on another site i sell at, not ebay.
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

check the payment is in your paypal account, log in via a fresh explorer page not a link from any emails.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

Payments are in paypal, i checked via the app and full site.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

Was the eBay checkout actually completed and/or could they have your email address already and decided to just send payment? Also, does the PP payment show the usual fees that are taken out of commerical payments? If so, then I would presume it's a glitch (if a high value item, I might give PP a call just to ensure the payment is eleigible for seller protection). 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

Thanks Digi, on phone with paypal now, on hold.
Dunno why i did not think of that!
Sorry about reply via mobile site
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

No worries, I hope all is well.

As a completely unrelated aside, I have no idea what is up with my spelling today. Smiley Surprised More coffee needed. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

There's the problem coffee,it gives you the shakes and palpetations when you have to much so your fingers are all over the keyboard haha

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Help needed!!

Just finished with paypal, they said transaction is valid and fine, they did say for me to ring ebay becsuse there was no ebay logo thing on email... Be back...
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply