Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have 40 items scheduled for listing on 1st October. I have just learned that Australia Post postage charges are going up on that day. Can I bulk edit all my scheduled auctions to show the new shipping costs?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. I found more detailed instructions elsewhere and was able to bulk edit the International post rate successfully. What I did was to select all the items I wanted to amend, click edit and the once all the listings I wanted to amend appeared in bulk edit, I selected all again and edit. At that point a window appeared which allowed me to select International Postage. I then entered the new postage rate and clicked Save. Finally I clicked on Submit. I hope I remember all this if I have to do something similar in future.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you are using business policies for postage , payments etc. you can go into one listing and revise the postage policy used for multiple listings.

Otherwise tick all the items and select revise then see if the system will allow a bulk edit of postage.

The latter may need to be done once they are listed if bulk revise is not available in scheduled.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Bulk edit isn't available for scheduled items.

For anyone who has business policies set up, you don't need to go into any listings at all. You go to your business policies and edit the relevant ones (under site notifications, I think).
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks. I found more detailed instructions elsewhere and was able to bulk edit the International post rate successfully. What I did was to select all the items I wanted to amend, click edit and the once all the listings I wanted to amend appeared in bulk edit, I selected all again and edit. At that point a window appeared which allowed me to select International Postage. I then entered the new postage rate and clicked Save. Finally I clicked on Submit. I hope I remember all this if I have to do something similar in future.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply