Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer requesting a different colour to the one listed

HiI was just wondering if a buyer could find this confusing. I listed a pair of tights in grey.-Grey in my title-Grey in my item specifics under "colour"-Grey in all 12 photos of listing-Grey mentioned in item description, first sentence-Specific par...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I tried a number of times to look at specific items I am interested in, yet the items were limited..

In order to view more of those chosen items I went to the bottom of the pages and clicked on the outside links and woe and behold, there they were..............any amount to look at from a link outside of ebay. It seems to me that this is re- directi...

Resolved! Coin sets flagged as duplicate. Any ideas?

I listed two different 2003 silver proof coin sets on eBay. One was removed as being a duplicate. I talked to eBays support and explained that a buyer expects to see the photos of the actual coins they will be recieving but had no luck. The suggestio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are my listings showing?

I've taken my shop off holiday setting & not sure what's showing up. Can somebody click on my shop & let me know how many items are showing for sale. ThanksLynne

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posted item in excellent condition but was received broken

I sent an item in excellent condition that was wrapped in bubble wrap and had newspaper scrunched up around it. When it was received it was broken. Can anyone help me with what to do. I posted it through Australia Post

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Policy Problems

We are having endless problems with the Postage Policy's. I have created the ones I need, however whenever I revise an item through our third part software (NETO) or the item gets automatically relisted a new duplicate policy is created. Is anyone el...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is selling on here worth it anymore??

Just looked at an invoice I was charged last time I sold my phone on eBay and it was a ridiculous $50! that mixed in with the $15-$20 PayPal slug you with, is it cheaper to just sell one-off items elsewhere?

Why are big sellers allowed to have their contact details?

I recently attempted to list items with my email address attached, but the eBay knocked me back saying I could not have my email address or phone number included in the listing. Go have a look at any major eBay seller and you will find either a phone...

$3 Auctions & No relists for business sellers in OZ

Picked myself off the floor when I saw the new fees for $3 for auctions (not in collectable category). What the ?? Business sellers are already penalised for being a business by having no access to auto relists. Now a store auction is going to cost m...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay still allow scammers to run free

Just my luck, I encountered 2 scumbag buyers in the same month, both international. Same old BS, they message you saying item not received, at the same time leave a big negative feedback, then just sit back and wait for you to panic and grant refund....