Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay still allow scammers to run free

Just my luck, I encountered 2 scumbag buyers in the same month, both international. Same old BS, they message you saying item not received, at the same time leave a big negative feedback, then just sit back and wait for you to panic and grant refund....

Selling Cacti and Succulent from Perth

Hi... I'm hoping somebody can shed some light. I'm in Perth and I was thinking of selling cacti and succulents on eBay. I then found out that I may not be able to due to restrictions because of disease, and is also dependent on which state I'm sendin...

refund after 30 days

i have sold an item 40 days ago, the buyer said it works well until today. he asked for a full refund or replacement. my refund guarentee is 7 days. should i refund him or decline his return request?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! can't reduce price

I just want to reduce the price on an item but when I press revise I get taken to a page that wants me to redo the whole listing. Five attempts all took me to a new "supposedly easy" listing page.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 Free Lists a Day for September Vanished

Hi all I know it's Friday but my 100 Free Lists a Day I was getting every day for September finished last Night as Normal but did not come back today and restart at 100 as they have done all Month. Anyone else have the same problem or is it a Friday ...

18% off last night - anyone sell anything?

I got an email earlier yesterday about some big eBay event at 6 pm last night. I read something on here about an 18 years of eBay anniversary and they are giving 18% off storewide for two hours. Unfortunately, I was busy with family obligations until...

Why am I being charged being charged gallery plus insertion fee how to remove never activated!?

All of a sudden when listing today i am being charged a gallary plus insertion fee. I have never used this before and have never activated it how do I remove it? I have plenty of free insertion left but the item I listed did not come off the balance ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunding part of a sale

A buyer who has won the item I was selling and has paid already, has notified me to let me know they want to cancel the order before I actually got to post the item. I have agreed but advised that the postage/shipping fees would be retained from the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How come my item which was unpaid I closed the action but it still appears in the sold listings

I placed my Roamer mens watch item number 272838701602 for sale , it ended up as an unpaid item and was dealt with in Resolution Centre now a closed case but when I had a look in sold listings it was there. It supposedly sold for $234.00 AUD I believ...

Shipped to APO; Hasn't arrived 1 Month Later; Refund?

Someone bought an item from me stationed overseas. It's been almost a month and he opens a case saying he hasn't recieved the item yet and would like to wait another week. If it still doesn't come he would like to know if hecan have a new one sent ou...

Resolved! 10 item free postage

Yesterday I sold 14 items to a US buyer who has bought from me in the past. I always give her a generous part refund on postage. This time, she said she'd received a notice saying that postage of purchases of 10 or more items is free. I've not been a...