seller with listing image showing header of 20% off withvoucher code

Hi sellers,

I always seeing sellers with their listings photo showing 20% off using voucher code etc. How do I participate the 20% promotions from eBay and how do I get my listings image to show the 20% as a header?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ebay decides what sellers are included in the promotional offers.

Some offers are site wide, or category wide.

You could try contacting ebay to ask if and how you can have your listings included but it is not something that is generally offered for smaller sellers as far as I know.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You've got 4 listings and have a store. EBay is already making a bucket load of money from you in store fees that you're not using, they're not going to cough up to add you to a discount offer. if you want to run a 20% off on your 4 listings, you are free to do so, but you wear the discount, not eBay. When you have an anchor store and consistently 10,000+ listings, then they might consider adding you.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

you can read more about the criteria to participate in these deals here - http://submissions.ebay.com.au

like others have said, they're aimed at big companies - one of the criteria for a listing to qualify is that if the price of the listing is under $50, you must have a quantity of at least 50 listed. 

the higher the price of the item being sold, the less quantity you need, but there are a raft of other in-depth criteria which need to be met before you can be considered :]

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply