Hi All Ebayers,, Has Anyone noticed if there second hand sales have droped off

st noticed over the last few months that sales have droped right off any one else finding the same cheers

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Hi All Ebayers,, Has Anyone noticed if there second hand sales have droped off

No. Mine are steady

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Re: Hi All Ebayers,, Has Anyone noticed if there second hand sales have droped off

Looking at your sales I don't see any that you have sold recently.

Your DSR would just about scare me off buying from you sorry.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Do not forget that people are trying to get over the expense of Xmas and those with kids have school uniforms etc to worry about.  Not to mention that so many parts of the country are in a crisis at the present time.  So many lost so much.  I personally have family friend who has lost everything, kids got no presents.  A few of us in a slightly better position are trying to help them where we can.  Certainly nothing left for little extravagances.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you want to sell anything at all you need to do a bit of price revision......the Murano glass pieces are way overpriced.

And your DSRs and % rate would be keeping many buyers away.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Can You Please explain what D S  R is Cheers Sam

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your comments Cheers Samuel

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings......the stars on your feedback page.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Id like to know what D S R is.. Buy the way the Glass ware is insured for more than that .. but i have offers on all my itms also.. Cheers For the comments

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

DSR = Detailed Seller Rating,this is what your buyers rate your sales on between 1-5.

1 being low and 5 being Perfect.

Personally anything below 4.9% DSR is not good enough but that's just my opinion.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply