Hi does understand the pay as little as ebay add to the listings cheers

st recently i started to notice this feature ebay are adding which is pay as little as , on 1 item last sept it cost me nearly a $100 what is this advice needed 

kind regards  d n d

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What did you sell the item for for it to cost you nearly $100?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

was a big chipping machine ,, but the reason for this i just listed an antique divers ball forr 200 and it says pay as little as 186 ,, i would not acept that on this as im alreaddy selling cheap

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

OK got it,it isn't you that will get only $186 you will get the full $200 but the buyer gets a discount and ebay pays the difference so you will still get the $200.

This is an ebay discount promotion for buyers.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

that didnt happen last year on the mulcher ..sometimes i have make offer and somethings im way under market price i dont have the offer feature open,,

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Yes alot of sellers have complained about ebay putting in make an offer without sellers agreeing to it so you need to go into the listings and remove the offers.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

thank you for your time,, i appreciate all your help

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

If you're seeing a message saying "paying only $X" it means you've got a voucher from ebay yourself. If you buy something ebay will pay for the amount that's in the terms of the voucher, so if you're wanting to buy anything on ebay you may as well check out the terms of the offer. Sometimes it's a flat amount, other times it's a percentage; sometimes there's a minimum spend, other times there isn't.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply