Hi here I have another case of another Ebayer not contacting me regarding a purchase what do I do

Do I keep listing items and the winning bidders keep declining or not answering emails, in all my purchases and sales I have been promt in paying , or contacting it seems we have a different type of Ebayer now that dont honour there bids now. am I wasting my time ? I now have a 80% rating now.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi here I have another case of another Ebayer not contacting me regarding a purchase what do I do

Are you opening disputes against these non payers? I hope you are. Unfortunately there are NPB's around. If you open a dispute and they don't respond to that, you get your FVF fees back and they cannot leave feedback.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I would say the answer is No...judging by the feedback left for the OP she is relisting in less than 4 days so obviously has not opened a dispute.  A well deserved Neg IMO.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Agreed, plus the OP's negative comment has also been removed by eBay, leaving the so-called NPB with a free green dot, and the OP with (probably) a black mark against her account, as well as having to wear the FVF, all of which was completely and easily avoidable.

Will some of these impatient sellers ever learn to do the right thing?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

As you have not sold many things recently you may not be aware of the processes ebay has in place for non payers. If the buyer has not paid for the item in four days, you can hover your mouse over the right column in sold items ( where you find order details ) and an icon "resolve a problem" appears in the list. Click on this and follow the prompts to lodge an unpaid item dispute. The buyer has four more days in which to pay. If they dont pay after this time you need to go back and close the dispute. This gives the buyer a strike against their account and means they can not leave Neg. feedback. If you go into site map ( at bottom of every page ) and click on your account settings you can set buyer preferences. If you block buyers with two or more strikes in a set period ( 3, 6 or 12 months from memory ) you will prevent serial non payers from bidding on your auctions. These measures do help, but are not perfect answers.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply