Holiday Mode

I am going overseas for a couple of weeks in a weeks time. I have tried to arrange my auctions so that they end a few days before I go, however it is possible that I may have miscalculated. Is there any way in which I can a) suspend my auctions, or b) bulk unlist them so that I can relist them when I return? Ending them individually is time consuming.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Holiday Mode

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Unless you have another selling ID you only have 21 listings.

How hard is it to end 21 listings individually?

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

I do have another selling ID. I have taken the advice given so far and edited my duration times all my listings from 10 or 7 days to 3 days which should mean that I have nothing selling by the time I go.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Holiday Mode

jump into seller hub and bulk edit - actions - end

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

You can bulk edit them to a shorter time by ticking all the times on your Active (Selling) list and then click on edit. Then click on edit duration up the top left and change it to what you want, eg. 3 days.

Alternatively, just tick all your listings on your selling list and then click on End down the bottom.
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

Thanks. I'll give that a try just before I leave.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

not if you have bids tho

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

You need to make allowance for some buyers not paying straight away too. You'll get into trouble with ebay if you cancel auctions that have bids on them so you're best to end everything now and relist them when you're back.
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
You can bulk edit them to a shorter time by ticking all the times on your Active (Selling) list and then click on edit. Then click on edit duration up the top left and change it to what you want, eg. 3 days.

Alternatively, just tick all your listings on your selling list and then click on End down the bottom.

Unless something has changed recently, you can't bulk end auctions. They can only be done individually. No idea why you can bulk end BINs, but not auctions.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

You're right tippy, I apologise to the OP for wrong information in my previous post.   It won't let you bulk end Auctions.

Hmm, so now the only alternative is maybe bulk edit to have them finish at an earlier time?

Or delete individually.  Smiley Mad

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Unless you have another selling ID you only have 21 listings.

How hard is it to end 21 listings individually?

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Holiday Mode

I do have another selling ID. I have taken the advice given so far and edited my duration times all my listings from 10 or 7 days to 3 days which should mean that I have nothing selling by the time I go.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply