How Do I View the Estimated Delivery Date the Buyer Sees when Ordering

Anyone have an idea where I can see this? I'm sure it's me just can't see for looking!!!

Of course, when I look at the listing it gives me the estimate for my own postcode.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I don't know, but here is a link to one of your items.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Baby-Girl-Headband-Skinny-Elastic-Stretchy-Large-Flower-Hair-Band-White-P...

I live in a suburb of Melbourne and delivery is shown as being between Thursday 7 Jan and Monday 11 Jan, if that is any help.

I think each day that passes, that delivery date changes up by a day in line. But if I were to buy today, it would stay at 7-11th as expected date.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks Springy.

That looks in line with my handling time changes. We are in Caboolture (4510) just to the north of Brisbane.

I've upped our handling time to 5-days over the holiday period to compensate for the overly optimistic ebay estimates.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

It's showing as 6-13th for me in central NSW. Interesting that the last date is actually longer than sending to Vic. Could it be that the Vic postcode is Melbourne, hence showing a shorter delivery time?

If you're wondering for other areas, go into the postage section of the listing and change the post code to other states. You could try both capital city post coded and regional. Just don't forget to change it back!

If the item has already sold, you can check the dates in the order details. They will remain unless the item has tracking. Once tracking shows as delivered, the dates disappear (I know most of your stuff goes without tracking).

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Sorry Tippy... yeah these are for my sold items already on my awaiting postage list I'm trying to find the estimated delivery dates for.

Where can I find this "view order details" choice you speak of?

I can see "View Sales Record" under the little dropdown but there is no estimated delivery date in there. Every other date but not that.

I'm just curious to know if the adjustments have been made by ebay by me extending my handling times out from 0 to 5 days

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

I get there from my My eBay selling page. Not sure if it shows in SMP because I've never used it.

I'm pretty sure when I extended my handling time it extended the delivery time.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

I am just down the road at Petrie and it is showing as estimated delivery 31st Dec Fast & Free

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I've got one sold yesterday showing 31Dec-8Jan to Perth.

Which, with a 2 day handling time, is their usual 1-6 business days BS. Except that 31 Dec is NOT an AP business day, so 0-5 days. To PERTH from Canberra. Smiley Mad

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Hi Clarry ... I always check mine this way. I have a hotmail address where I receive all items sold emails from ebay.

If you click on that email, you will see a link to click on .... " Print a postage label "

Once you open that,  it will show different info, including the estimted delivery date that the buyers sees.

Hope this helps. 

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Nevermind - I skimmed, rather than read properly. Smiley Embarassed Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply