How Do I View the Estimated Delivery Date the Buyer Sees when Ordering

Anyone have an idea where I can see this? I'm sure it's me just can't see for looking!!!

Of course, when I look at the listing it gives me the estimate for my own postcode.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I normaly go to shipping, returns and payments part in listing, and it tells me the dates
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Sold > Other actions (on dropdown menu under item) > View order details

I've had a lot that don't show any date at all, especially if the buyer is in a remote area.  For the most part I don't worry about ebay's estimated delivery dates but just post ASAP.  There's no point in worrying myself sick about something I have no control over.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@englishrosegardens wrote:

I've had a lot that don't show any date at all, especially if the buyer is in a remote area.  For the most part I don't worry about ebay's estimated delivery dates but just post ASAP.  There's no point in worrying myself sick about something I have no control over.

Once delivered this shows delivered date and estimate disapears, so you cant compare back

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Not sure if this is helpful but as I understand the OP's question.

Go to the listing and the "postage and payments" tab.

Put in their postcode and the delivery time estimates for their location appear.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

True, but OP was asking how to see it for items that hadn't been posted yet and that's what I was specifically answering.  If they're tracked items they can write down the estimated delivery date for later comparison.  If they're not tracked they'll never show a delivery date so the estimate will stay there, and clarry mainly sends untracked letters.  Not that they'll be able to compare back if they never have a delivery date but in some cases they'll get feedback as soon as they're delivered and they can use that to get some idea.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

@englishrosegardens wrote:

I don't have Sold > Other Actions > View Order details.

You mean the little drop-down arrow to the left of the sold record? The one that used to be on the right.

Can only see > View Sales Record (plus some other choices).

But the Sales Record does not have Estimated Delivery Date as a data field.

I'm using Selling Manage Pro so not sure if/not that may make a difference???

So I'm still at a loss where to view this info that the buyer sees.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

@bliss-4-us wrote:

Hi Clarry ... I always check mine this way. I have a hotmail address where I receive all items sold emails from ebay.

If you click on that email, you will see a link to click on .... " Print a postage label "

Once you open that,  it will show different info, including the estimted delivery date that the buyers sees.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks...

Yep I checked in that same email message and followed the links you suggested and the Estimated Delivery Date does show in there.

But there must be an easier place to see it.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:
I normaly go to shipping, returns and payments part in listing, and it tells me the dates

Thanks...

I have a Postage and Payments section/Tab in the listing. But no Returns and Payments.

But in there it just shows me the estimates for my own postcode not for that of the buyer.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

@typhoon4u wrote:

Not sure if this is helpful but as I understand the OP's question.

Go to the listing and the "postage and payments" tab.

Put in their postcode and the delivery time estimates for their location appear.

Tried that and the dates are for my own postcode.

When I put in the buyer's postcode and click on "Get Rates" the dates don't change. ie they are still estimates for my own postcode

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

If you go into your watch list, is there a menu on the left (not a drop down menu, rows of links)? If there is, click on selling. That *should* take you to your My EBay selling page (unless it defaults to SMP). I access it from that page. The sold items should be under the active listings on that page.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply