How can I increase my selling limit?

Hi, I am new at Ebay and I have a selling limit of 10 items per month.  From what I understand,  I must increase my seller rating to be able to request a higher selling limit. In the past I was told that if I have a credit card on file I will automatically be able to list more items. However,  due to my financial situation I'm unable to get a credit card.  Does anyone know if I can use a pre paid credit card to increase my selling limit? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure about the pre paid cards but you can use a debit card.

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure about the pre paid cards but you can use a debit card.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hey there and welcome to eBay selling! I'm not trying to be picky, but I had a look at your listings (which look great by the way!) and wondered if you need to check the postage rate on some of them?

The corsets and the cami, will they fit into a padded bag and be under 20mm thick? If so, leave them as they are, if not, you might need to make the postage >$7.20. Same with the pot lid. If that's going to go as a parcel, the minimum parcel postage rate is $7.20, but you need to add a bit extra to cover eBay's fees on postage.

I know when I started, I lost a lot on postage before I realised what was going on.

In regards to increasing your selling limit, see if you've got some stuff laying around that you can sell off really cheap in the hope that you can increase your feedback score a bit. As already mentioned, see if you can get a Visa debit card. I don't think there's any financial restrictions on them, because you have to put your own money on them to use them.

Good luck with it all!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply