Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FVF on postage, Defect System & Big Sundays. A connection perhaps?

Maybe I'm just paranoid but, I see a distinct pattern in a lot of the threads and I'm probably not the first to join the dots or mention it here but: The FVF is applied to postage. The Defective System is introduced. Big Sundays appear. As a paranoid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

use of the word 'Nazi'

Can i use the word 'Nazi' when selling a WW2 postcard with that word on it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Sell this item' icon

How does the 'sell this item' feature work?..does it mean you become an affiliate of that supplier?.how do you get the stock? any advice appreciated.. Thanks Mike

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY DYING???

It seems Ebay is losing touch with sellers. Ive noticed a severe decline in bidding/views which indicates buyers are dropping like flies. Its cooincided with increases in fees (Ebay and Paypal), and increases in Australia Post fees. So what have they...

Resolved! Refunds on overpaid postage

I know this has been asked before, but my search didn't really answer the question. I had a buyer purchase 4 items. The first two were purchased close together and there was no Paid symbol next to the transaction when I checked my Sold list. My mista...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Support Required for Fellow Seller/s

Disgruntled and unhappy with the new Defective Defect System ? Could it effect you ? If you haven't realised yet, yes it can effect ALL Sellers Read more on John's thread : Selling account restricted permanently lou*s thread : Defect system, consider...

unpaid, closed but buyer message ask to remove

Dear all, i have search the forum but can't find any guidance on anything similar/same to my situation. I have a buyer, who did not paid. I have send an invoice reminder, no response so after 5-6 days i then opened "unpaid item case". Waited another ...

Ebay invoice problem

I have just sold something and the purchaser wishes to pick up and wants me to send an invoice without the postage on it. I have tried to take the postage out and it is not letting me. I have tried recalcuate and everything and it wont work. Does any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers rights etc

I'm getting super confused with how ebay operatesI'm a small volime seller, but I do rely to an extent on the little I earn from here, and hope to get bigger . . But . . I've just experienced last nights out, and in doing some research on the forums ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What ??!!

This is from a while ago but I only just came across it. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stunning-Cue-Grey-Black-Wiggle-Pencil-Pin-Up-Dress-14-16-Vintage-Look-/251607144513?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item3a94f45841 What went down there?? !!?? Cue's a go...

Did you see that

Sellers have been sold out by Defect System OptionsI went back re read it and it's been moved but I don't have access to it...it was pretty powerful.It needs to be put back