How can I remove Note to Self and other recent changes on my Watch List

I am really sick of ebay interfering with my selling, but in particular the most recent changes of not being able to delete an individual item from my Watch List and remove Note to Self.  What note to myself would I want to leave?  I usually have a few pages of items in my Watch List and like to delete them as I either buy them or lose interest.  Now I have to go through the entire list, tick items I want to delete and then go to the top of the page to delete them, then allow the pages to settle down again before I can do anything else!  I find this really annoying, along with ebay continually changing my listings to Make an Offer, telling me it will sell better if I allow offers (it doesn't), following which I have to go into each item and remove the tick on Offers.

They keep taking more and more of our money so who actually decides they can interfere with our listings and/or make these ridiculous changes?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay makes all the changes to try and put you into a padded room make your buying and selling experience more enjoyable..........original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I haven't had 'make an offer' imposed on me, so I can't help there.

I can't think of any way that a watch list is related to selling (your headline complaint), so I can't help there, either.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Perhaps I should have started with the Make an Offer complaint.

Then continued to my Watch List complaint.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I was in such a bad mood but ... you've made my day!!!  

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply