How can an address have....

I've had a few sales including one today where the persons mailing details contains both a street address and a PO Box.

I don't understand that setup - can anyone explain please where the package is actually going to be delivered to.

Thx

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I have that set up on my mailing address in case couriers are involved (except Startrack) the PO box is on the first line and the address after it. We don't have mail deliveries so anything sent by AP goes to the PO box, and couriers send to the courier agent and they deliver to my physical address.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

I suspect many do as padi suggests.

Or could it be the street address for the PO ?

image host
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

....all the time....just include both addresses....I've never had any problems
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Ditto.
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Thanks Padi, that makes sense!

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

All part of the joys of living in a small country town jb, along with no traffic lights, one roundabout the size of a cake-tin lid and no more sirens wailing 24/7 etc etc.    original.gif

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Not to mention the stars, fresh air, wildlife, serenity...............oh the serenity.

image host
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

..............oh the serenity.

Hmmm Kopes, this time of the year the male ducks are cranky and pull feathers out of each other when they come up from the dam in the mid-afternoon  for tucker..............

There goes the    original.gif 

Spoiler
That is preferable to the ferals running around the streets in the city though..............original.gif

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

It's the street address for the PO Box holder.

Used to live in a small town where there were no mail deliveries, and all this does is confirm for the local PO that they have the correct PO Box number.

It will be delivered to the PO Box rather than the street address. There may be no street deliveries.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply