How can you add a 'Pack and Track' option to an invoice when there isn't one on the drop down menu?

Hi, I was going to offer an international buyer the option of 'Pack and Track' which I haven't used before, when preparing the invoice but when I looked at the postage options, 'Pack and Track' isn't on the list. How do you offer it? Do I just have to write it in the message section. Seems a bit 'unprofessional' looking. Can anyone please give me some advise? Thanks Lorraine

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How can you add a 'Pack and Track' option to an invoice when there isn't one on the drop down menu?

I usually message the buyer and tell them the service I will be using and the cost. I just click on the top option to keep the computer happy ( cant even remember what it is, maybe standard International delivery  ) and upload the tracking number. I,ve never had any problems or comments but most of my customers are mature aged men who havnt got much time for all of ebays jingoistic procedures.  

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank You so much.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply