How do I add freight costs for an item that was paid as pickup only?

A customer bought an item marked as pickup only and paid for it via Paypal.  They now want it shipped and asked for an invoice. I can not see this option or how to add freight costs now that it has sold.  How do I do this please?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You are not obligated to sending if you don't wish to do so.

But if you have given the buyer a quote for freight and they have accepted it then you need to send a funds request in PayPal.

When you go to enter the buyers PayPal email get it from the previous payment transaction.

If it is not there due to eBay's new implementations of not allowing contact details then you will need to contact the buyer and give them your phone number asking them to text their PayPal email address.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you can't see the buyer's email address in paypal, click on Refund this payment and you can see their email, then cancel the refund. In other words, just pretend you're going to do one in order to get their email.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

fishwell, you may want to read through this thread before proceeding. Selling pick-up only items has its own issues of which sellers need to be aware...

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply