How do I find out who my followers are? I can see the number but cannot find where to see them

I cannot see the list of followers to see who is following me on eBay, only the number. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do I find out who my followers are? I can see the number but cannot find where to see them

eBay used to show them, but that was disabled last year I think - I assume because some sellers were spamming their followers or something like that. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I knew a kid once who used to be suss of the old Irishwoman down the road, because in Church he had to repeat after the vicar "Good Mrs Murphy shall follow me all the days of my life"

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you - Darn, I want to make sure that some buyers that are causing me hassles are not following me before I change my shop name (So they don't follow me) 

I might have to set up a new eBay store all together. 

Thank you again. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

No need for that, just add the buyers you don't want to deal with to your BBL

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I'm not sure if it's just me but with the new MP system I have noticed many sellers (including OP) having stores but no where near the amount of items they should have listed for a store.

It's as if sellers have been made to believe they need to have a store to sell on MP.

More unnecessary fees being paid.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply