Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Managed payment account change

Hi I have got a new business account for the managed payment and now I would like to replace the current bank account. However I need to verify the bank with the amount eBay sent to me. How do know if eBay has sent the amount and how long does it tak...

New Ebay look.

I'm not sure what other sellers think but this new eBay look but it's bloody killing me. They have totally gone backwards in user friendly and I hope they will soon give many of us the option to go back to the way it used to be. The new "All listings...

Aus Post Business Account and Postage rates

Just thought I'd circle back with a new thread on this, as the total solution is across different threads and not quite complete. For those of us who are new to Aus Post Business and are now moving to this platform to get savings on postage, this mig...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable To List - Ebay Australia

I sell on Ebay Australia. Last few days, been blocked from listing items. I get this message: It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing on eBay, p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is the craziest thing I have seen in a while

Going through the boards this morning, went in to read a post, checked where they were from, and on the feedback there was a neutral from one of his recent buyers: It was nice to see Angel again but that was nothing I have an already seen Yup a DVD o...

Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account

Hello, today I have received an eMail with the following header: Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account And in the content:Important: You must upgrade within 2 weeks to a business account to c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Word of caution about E-Go couriers

We have used E-Go for several years and found them to be generally reliable. However a recent incident may help other face with a similar situation. We had a collection booked but the box was not collected on the day scheduled. An email inquiry to E-...

Resolved! Help please for bulk edit

I'm trying to change my postage prices, which I used to be able to bulk edit 200 at a time.I'm in the Manage Active Listings on the overview page & it lists about 10 or so things I can bulk edit ( listed under Actions). Sadly I cannot find how to cha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings

Please help. I have justed opened a basic eBay store to sell free books as the website said 600 free listings. When I go to list I notice this 600 free is for collectables. On the chat the guy told me to list them collectable>books. Not under the cat...