Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unexpected seller limit

I have suddenly found that I cannot sell because I have a seller limit. I do not run a business and only sell maybe one or two items per year.Message: 'Sorry, we're unable to increase your selling limits right now. Please come back later and check ag...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why haven't my items automatically relisted

I used the free listings l had and it said that eBay would automatically relist the items (l think up to 8 times) if they don't sell at close of auction. Any ideas why they haven't been relisted?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When can I post my items now with managed payments??

Hmmm. My managed payments thingo is now active, and every sale I've had for the last 3 days says payment has been made, but funds are being held until cleared.Ok, fine, but I'm used to receiving funds into my Paypal account and being able to post lit...

Sales have just STOPPED???

Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously slow sales? I've been selling here for over 5 years, an average of 10 items per day, every day of the week. Then suddenly on Saturday, my sales just stopped. Ebay can't give me an explanation for it, I've chan...

Resolved! Relisting Unsold items in bulk

How do I relist the items in my Unsold list in bulk? Doing one at a time has got whiskers on it. I assume I can do it from the new Seller Hub? If so, how do I get there? I have searched for a link to the Seller Hub, but they must have hidden it well.

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! First negative feedback

Hi everyone, I am new to selling on eBay and I've received my first negative feedback and wanted some guidance. Most of my items I'm currently selling are new or pre-owned and I make sure to leave as much details as possible and take accurate photos....

Resolved! Quick question about FVF reimbursement by Ebay

Hi everyone, I only sell unwanted items around the house occasionally and reluctantly signed up for Ebay Managed Payments about a month ago after they emailed me that if I don't sign up, I might get restricted to sell.Prior to signing up, I sold a se...

Zebra scanner not scanning the new Express envelope QR codes

Anybody having this issue? My Zebra scanner scans the old barcode Express envelopes fine. And the QR codes on the tracked envelopes. But the new express QR code envelopes it scans it with about 20 surplus digits at the beginning and end of the number...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Fees Percentages Don't Add Up?

I just had a sale under my new eBay Basic store and I have a few concerns / questions that could not be answered by the support people when I chatted with them.Now it was only a small sale, but it is the fee percentages that I am confused about as th...

Resolved! Ebay account originally opened on US site

Hi, I have just started listing items to sell and I see that my limits are based in $US. My Ebay account was opened in US site in 1998. Is this going to cause me any problems --- ie getting limits increased etc? Anything else I should know about Than...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NSW proof of age card for managed payments

Has anyone had any success getting ebay to accept the NSW proof of age card as a valid form of ID for the new managed payments system? If so how did you go about this? I have had the restriction put on my account due to not providing a valid ID. Howe...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

refund for combining post

I had a buyer who purchased X3 seperate items off me and paid for all 3 items without allowing me to send an invoice with combined post so they ended up paying too much post. I refunded the excess post to the buyer, expecting to get a refund from eba...

Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing ...

I was attemtping to list an item when I got this message: 'Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing on eBay, please register now at ebay.com/startpayments.{e72478-1134536x}' So I went to the link...