Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! combining postage after purchase

ok, had a guy buy 3 items overnight, has not paid as yet but i'm expecting a message for combined postage.is there a way of working out combined postage acuratly after purchase? or do i tell him to pay for the 3 items + postage, post them together, t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Untracked letter option using File Exchange?

Ebay wants us to specify untracked letter as the postage type when sending by letter mail. There is an option in the drop down box when listing on site but does anyone know what the value is to enter in the ShippingService-1: Option field when upload...

Change in search parameters for international buyers. More specific item info required

Because my international sales have tanked in recent times, I did some seaching on several ebay sites: USA, UK, France, Germany, Canada. With the exception of the UK, none of my items appeared, using my most basic search. I mainly sell posters and pr...

Not Eligible to Promote

I'm just using promote items for the first time. I have some items eligible and others that are not. I've seen similar questions where people have said it's to do with the number of items sold etc... What confuses me is I have 1 particular item I wan...

Ebay's new Payment System FRUSTRATED

I'm not too worried about my payments coming through in a couple of days, but why don't eBay give me the full amount? for example: If I received payments of $1,000 over a weekend, why then on the Tuesday you might receive a payment of $50, the Wednes...

eBay charging customers extra postage on my products ??????

I have been watching and checking my sales since this MP started and I am finding that customers are being charged a higher postage rate than what I have listed on my items, when they purchase more that one item, I do not use eBay postage I have spec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Link to old version of account ?

Hi, Does anyone have a link to the classic version of account ?There used to be a selection switch to classic view. Or is it gone forever ? TIA.

How can I set up the postage so I can have a flexible delivery time requirement?? Late Shipment Rate

Hi everyone,Because I have been being frustrated about the late shipment rate. I have some questions about this, wish guys can help me to set it up. I have noticed a postage page in a seller's listings -The 1st attached is the seller's postage page -...

临时图.PNG 临时1.PNG

Resolved! Easy way to end listings?

Is there a quick way to end a lsiting rather than scolling through them all to find it? (That's in classic view). Is there a quicker way through the hub? TIA.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay chat We are no longer available.

eBay chat,We are no longer available.You missed out this time, but you can contact us through other contact channels or try back after sometime. why this happened today all day?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful