How do I invoice someone on ebay?

The person wants to buy another item, but because I will combine freight I would like to invoice them without the freight as a new invoice as they already paid with the other invoice that had freight.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You will need to take their paypal email address from the existing transaction and send them a separate invoice thru paypal for the amount you want to. Then they need to log into their paypal account to action it.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You will need to take their paypal email address from the existing transaction and send them a separate invoice thru paypal for the amount you want to. Then they need to log into their paypal account to action it.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@electrical-rebuilders-group wrote:

The person wants to buy another item, but because I will combine freight I would like to invoice them without the freight as a new invoice as they already paid with the other invoice that had freight.

Thanks

I see you have a store so you should be using Selling Manager Pro.

In your sold list you will see an Actions column with a down arrow.

This contains a link to Invoices.

Just get your buyer to buy another but tell them not to pay; you will then send an invoice.

Change the shipping total to $0.00 and send.

NOTE - Do Not Hit Recalculate when doing the invoice

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You also need to click on 'Preview Payment Information', which refreshes your invoice so that your $0.00 freight will take effect, then click on 'Send'.

As said in the post above, DO NOT HIT RECALCULATE.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Just be aware that by sending the 2 transactions together, you lose your seller protection. If the buyer turns around and puts in a claim for one item not being there, you don't have a leg to stand on. They really should be sent as 2 parcels because they were paid separately (assuming they are sent with tracking).

That said, I do sometimes combine separate transactions, but that depends on the buyer if I am prepared to take the risk.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply