Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faulty ebay postage labels

When I print labels using ebay postage labels the bar code is often faint and also the squigly box above it. This makes it difficult for the PO to register it as posted. Often the label cannot be read. If I am posting a few parcels the PO will not en...

Resolved! BBL - creating new IDs

I thought it was against policy to create new id's to get around the BBL, but for the life of me I can't find it. Scoured the A - Z to bits Any help finding the link/policy would be great - Ta muchly

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase handling time?

I am considering increasing my handling time from 24hours to 2 or 3 days to allow for slower mail delivery by Aust Post. Will this affect my Premium Service status on eBay?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Too many postal deliveries to New Zealand lost

Is ther a problem with letter deliveries in New Zealand ? I have quite a number of buyers in NZ but loose on average 10 % of my items ,the either go missing or arrive upto a month later . I use post airmail large letter rate

Seller dashboard in US$

Just looked at my seller dashboard summary and noticed that it displays my selling total in US dollars?I'm only logged into the Aus site, so surely it should display Aussie dollars.

How do you display more than 10 available, and get around a selling problem.

I have 150 items in stock, but I will get the error that you are not allowed to list more that 250 which is my basic selling account.How do I get around this problem other than writing in the description.Seems unfair that ebay says you can list 250 i...

Can someone help me to continously list my item.

will 'good till cancelled' continue to sell the item regardless if it sells or not. Or do I need to do something in the automation rules. Because if I put good till cancelled, it wont let me set relist continuosly whether it sells or not. What is the...