How do i automatically email buyers after they make a purchase?

Hi Guys, 

I really hope someone can help. 

I have free ebooks that come with my products. 

Once someone buys my product i want to be able to email them a link to the ebook.

Is it possible to do this automatically?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards

Alex

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I don't use them myself, but I have bought from sellers who use a third party auto-email system that's integrated with eBay in some way, which send me order updates and so forth, so if you can find something like that you'd be able to customise them to include a direct link. 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Use their PayPal email address

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply - yep thats what im looking for, i just cant seem to find a program like that, i'll keep looking. 
Anyone else know?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Auctiva is the most widely known for such things - I do know that many, various emails can be automated with them, but I've never used them so I don't know if you can customise emails to go out for different items (usually with things like this, you just get one email template that's triggered for every purchase, and use codes to auto-fill relevant details to specific buyers, so they look personalised but actually aren't).

Your best bet would probably be to look for a community forum for a site like Auctiva to confirm features, and/or see if anyone can point you in the right direction (on the presumption that users of that kind of software have done a bit more research of available programs and options). 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I know this thread is a few weeks old now but I received 2 automated email this morning for a purchase last night and remembered this thread. Not sure if the OP will come backand see it but it might benefit others.

At the bottom of the emails it said "this email was sent using channel advisor marketplace management software". I  haven't looked at it to see if it costs anything but sounds exactly what the OP was looking for.

One email was to say the item was sent and included the item name, item number and a link to the item, so it's definitely a customised message. The other email was saying they'd left feedback. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I'm pretty sure EJunkie does this for only $5/month.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply