How do you set up a registered post (letter) option in a listing- I only have parcel options showing

I want to set up a template for small items that can be sent by registered letter, in my store. I only have parcel options available for my store listings, even when I try to set up a new template. Registered mail is available in stand alone listings not linked to my store. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

How do you set up a registered post (letter) option in a listing- I only have parcel options showing

Choose flat rate .  "flat same cost to all buyers" 

and then in services "standard delivery - registered"

but you will have to put in the price.

But, in my opinoin, you would be better off using the Aust Post prepaid envlopes which include tracking

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Domestic-letter-with-tracking-Large-Prepaid-Envelope-Pack-of-10/15319251...

as Australia post no longer uses signture on delivery anway.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Go with currone's idea, these envelopes are great and available in 2 sizes. DL & C4.

In our opinion one of the best packing ideas that AP has brought out.

We use them all the time for very small items that might be of reasonably high value, but are very small. ie Stamps.

The last time we bought the DL they were $2.90 each which includes the envelope, postage, and tracking. In packs of 10.

Simple solution.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Aus Post C5 trackable prepaid envelopes are also available - on 'trial' until end of September

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@minimum_56 wrote:

Aus Post C5 trackable prepaid envelopes are also available - on 'trial' until end of September

I suspect they will be a permanent thing.

My local franchise has them in stock, which is usually a sign they will stay available. When they first came out, they were only available direct from AP.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yeah - I suspected the same.

I was actually researching domestic letter tracking this morning for a couple of items I'm going to list & saw the 'new' C5 size.

If your 'local' has them - I'll check my LPO on Monday.
I'd rather buy at my local LPO than on-line. Support their bottom-line Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

are they the flimsy paper type?  like the DL size?   or a more sturdy mailer like the C4?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

The same as the standard C5 envelope - paper.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

You can find this trackable envelope sold by AusPost on eBay, the sweet spot for pricing is 50 units - the same price usually 100 units required if you buy from local post office.
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Oh...thanks for that.

I had naturally assumed the pricing was the same either at PO or ebay...another something to check out!!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply