How do you talk to customer service at eBay ??

This may be a dumb question for some, but I have spent the last half an hour trying to get any info to talk to a customer service person and I just keep getting sent in a loop, is it me or is there a problem with talking to a person from eBay.  Any advise would be appreciated, thank you

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How do you talk to customer service at eBay ??

You'd be far better off posing your query here than talking to any CS rep.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If you really want to talk to a CS representative, you have to go to the help page, scroll down to "contact us" and go through all the options until a live chat window appears (during normal business hours), but if it not something they have to do and that we cannot do, you will probably get more help here.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

also in the help area, there will be a green box look for getting paid, click on it another page will open then click on start selling on ebay and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page,  you can then request a call back and ebay will call you - this is really the only option you have to talk to someone

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

bryzen
Community Member

How do you talk to customer service at eBay.

Respectfully.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

If you are looking for help from ebay - you wasting you time - the chat system is a bad joke

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

If you're looking for help from 'eBay' you post on the member to member forum and ask other members

People here actually have experience using eBay and know the policies and provide factual information

Unlike eBay CS who

Type from pre-written scripts

Tell the person what they want to hear to get rid of them

I know which one I'd rather

I doubt the person who started this thread are still waiting, given they posted well over a year ago

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply