How is 2018?

Hi all,

It's fairly quiet here since just before Xmas.

Is this the norm, of perhaps just a trend with our type of product at this particular time?

No concerns. Just still learning and understanding it all.

In any event, best wishes for a great year for you all.

Melina.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: How is 2018?

The lights came on for me on Australia Day (shock horror!), sold 4 games in a matter of hours.
Message 31 of 40
Latest reply

2018 has been pretty good so far, better than Jan-Nov 2017 at least. I also don't think Amazon has any impact yet. I still can't list anything there because they are still demanding UPC for everything. Their customer service told me to wait until they have a team who can take care of these things. I just hope that they won't start charging me the monthly subscription fee. With Amazon's 20% commission, I will also be increasing my prices when selling on Amazon.

Message 32 of 40
Latest reply

Yes !! VERY QUIET foe me right now but was up about 180% at Xmas according to Seller Hub!! .... Funny how I love those up down percentages when they tell me good news .... Hate looking at them when they tell me how far down things are ( like now)๐Ÿ˜€ But working thru quiet times on something new to add another dimension to my store like clever Chamelon does! Trying a different line of products that might fill in a gap in the market I've seen  &  sort out the lights off thing for when I've sold enough of my normal category .. Well hoping Anywhoo!! Thanks for all the good advice ya get here ( specially Chameleon on this subject)!! 

Message 33 of 40
Latest reply

Drool and weep, sista (or brotha)!

paypal.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Message 34 of 40
Latest reply

'y' axis has everything as '0'. So you've sold nothing?

hidingsmilie.gif

Message 35 of 40
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

'y' axis has everything as '0'. So you've sold nothing?

hidingsmilie.gif

I can put at least another 0 there!!  Woman LOL

Message 36 of 40
Latest reply

Zeros mean nothing if there's nothing in front of them.
Message 37 of 40
Latest reply

Haha!! Y = Schmy = 0. It doesn't matter. It's just good to see someone hitting some home runs.

Flu = flu with me atmo. Nasty rotten thing. I'm not hitting anything.

Sales are improving a bit though. Been 'trying stuff', but how it impacts on the bottom line will be the kicker, I think.

One thing I'd love is to have a range of product where with one template I can list 100 x of each product in the range.

Oh well. Back to the comfort of my fluffy lounge ๐Ÿ™‚

melina.

Message 38 of 40
Latest reply

Enough sales over Christmas and New Years to help pay a few bills. Definitely on the wane now though. One sale this week so far and none over the weekend.

Message 39 of 40
Latest reply

First full month in years where I've sold nothing on either account.

Good thing I only sell to buy so the only one that it will impact eventually is eBay,good.gif

Message 40 of 40
Latest reply