How is your sales so far ?

akn989
Community Member

my sales dropped 50% last month. What about you ?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: How is your sales so far ?

@akn989 wrote:

my sales dropped 50% last month. What about you ?

Again, what sales.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

I just put up a post myself.Was making the most I have ever made on Ebay in the last few months,got to March 1 and gone dead.Shocking!just rang Ebay they told me all my listings are visable so I am assuming there is a problem on the Ebay site.Wish they would leave things alone.Everytime the adjust things (this time it was the items specifics) it stuffs our sales up.Hopefully things pick up soon as this is my main source of income.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

One or two sales a week keeps it ticking over but I don't have to rely on it.

I tried to list the full 40 free listings in one go about two years ago but soon gave up on that,(they were a variety of items and only

some of it was similar to what I mainly list now).

Good luck to everyone that relies on their eBay sales.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Very slowly. Sales seem to come in waves. Like someone is turning lights on and off.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

I had a great month last month. Can't say about March yet as it's only the 3rd day, but have bids on a few items due to finish in the next 5 days. I don't rely on this as an income, so it's no biggie if I have a slow month. I do feel for those that this is their sole income. It must get very difficult at times.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

I too had an excellent February, so far for March it seems to have dropped off a bit but I don't have as much listed as I am not replacing stock.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

My sales for Feb were very slow, but similar items on my etsy store are doing really well. Some free listings wouldn't go astray. Good luck with your March sales. 

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

What Sales?

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Not good.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply