How long do MANUALLY removed defects take to show? -

Since Wednesday I have wasted about 4 hours trying to get a simple 'Postage time defect' removed which clearly meets the criteria. After 3-4 emails the rep tried to tell me there is no such policy for that removal and kept ignoring the link I provided which clearly states otherwise.

Finally I request a call back on Friday and get someone who actually seems 'all there'. After she 'reviews' the transaction number / date buyer paid / date uploaded tracking / tracking number she finally takes me off hold and tells me "I'm pleased to tell you sir I will be removing this defect". Assures me it will be removed within 24-48 hours. Gives me a reference number etc. 

Of course more then 48 hours the defect still shows in the dashboard. I request a call back today and get some kid who seemed to have no idea what he was saying, kept putting me on hold to get answers from another person most likely. Then he says it will take about a week to show since it was 'manually' removed. I'm not convinced it has actually been removed on there end. 

The seller dashboard is supposedly updated every 24-48 hours isn't it?.

Does anyone that has had defect(s) manually removed know how long it takes to be ACTUALLY removed + reflect in the seller dashboard?

"We'll automatically remove low (1-star) DSRs for Postage time when you offer 0-1 business day handling time and upload valid postage tracking information within one business day of receiving cleared payment."

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/ebay-for-business/buyer-seller-protection

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: How long do MANUALLY removed defects take to show? -

My defect report page usually updates on a Friday.
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply