How to cancel Auspost shipping labels????

I have just printed out a parcel post auspost shipping label but need to cancel it.

Does anyone know if this can be cancelled. If so, HOW?

I can't seem to find any answers on the mypost site. Am going around in circles and getting nowhere.

TIA

Susan

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

go-tazz
Community Member

@gympiegold wrote:

I have just printed out a parcel post auspost shipping label but need to cancel it.

Does anyone know if this can be cancelled. If so, HOW?

I can't seem to find any answers on the mypost site. Am going around in circles and getting nowhere.

TIA

Susan

You should've received an Email stating Postage label created,(you should be able to cancel it from that Email).

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Alternatively - identify the order on your Manage All Orders page.  Click 'Create Postage Label' from the drop down list again.  At the top right of that page is a link to 'Manage Postage Labels'.  You might have to change the period at the top of the table - but you should be able to see the postage label you printed.  Under 'More Actions' there is a request to cancel the postage.  I generally use the reason that the postage label has been lost. 

Hope this helps -

Sarah

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

if none of the other options people have posted are available to you, you can contact their support and get it cancelled through them - https://auspost.com.au/portal/#/case_management

if you're using mypost business - there's also an online chat feature to chat with support and in the past, i've done it that way and they've cancelled it instantly :]

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Go here  and to manage postage labels.otherwise go on chat but I have had more results emailing or ringinging them .

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=ShippingLabelMgmt&ssPageName=STRK:ME:L...

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

That might work if they were eBay labels, rather than AUSTRALIA POST labels.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply