How to find the postal address for a winning bidder?

Hi guys, sorry if this is a silly and/or obvious question - I'm brand new to selling on eBay, just wondering if you can tell me where to locate the preferred postal address of a buyer?

The transaction was completed via PayPal and there is an address specified there, but would've assumed when the transaction completed, I would've been provided with a postal address via eBay?

Any help would be much appreciated :):)

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The address shown on the PayPal payment notification is always the one you send to, especially if it's going by registered post or Click & Send. That address is the one the buyer has indicated via the checkout that they want the item sent to, and can sometimes be different to the address shown on the "Your item sold" email that comes first from eBay - but if you view the order details in My eBay (an option in the dropdown menu next to the sold item), the same address should appear.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

but if you view the order details in My eBay (an option in the dropdown menu next to the sold item), the same address should appear.

By that, I mean the same address that's shown on the PayPal notification.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You use the one that is on PayPal only - if a buyer messages you after the transaction & wants you to post it to an address that is not the one on PayPal you will not be covered by seller protection (if you post the item using a form of postage that protcets the seller e.g. click & send) ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Brilliant, thanks a bunch ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I hope you're NOT going to post that $100 dress using standard delivery & are really using either registered or click n send.As you've charged $15 postage,thats more than enough to pay for postage that covers YOU as the seller.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply