How to fix the additional fee on "each additional item"

its already been 2 hours that I am trying to figure out how to fix this. I have 2 ebay accountOne account is registered in PH around 2014/15 and the other one is registered in AUS 2017. The older account has the option for "each additional item" so I can put 0.00 but I'm no longer using this old account coz it was in Php denomination. My recent account doesnt have that option and I'm not sure how does the combine payment work. I tried to set up Flat postage subtracting a certain amount for every additional item but its not working and I am confuse by the section where it required"Profile Name" what is it? I hope someone can help. I've uploaded both SS to compareUntitled.jpg

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to fix the additional fee on "each additional item"

The one on the right is a simplified listing tool - look for a link on the page that will take you to the advanced listing tool and it should be the same as the format on the old account. 

Profile may be referring to a flat rate discount you've set up, or business policies - some accounts are opted in to them (business policies) and some aren't, but if you need more help with that after you've switched listing tools, just post again and someone should be able to help.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply