How to get my usual selling screen

miccul_91
Community Member

I have just opened a new eBay account. On my existing account I can click "Sell an item" and I get a screen showing my templates. I can then select a template and fill it in. With my new account, when I click "Sell an item" a page appears which asks me to enter a description of what I want to sell in a box. It then presents me with a number of items which it thinks might be similar to what I am trying to list. I want to be able to get the listing page directly after selecting a category.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

go-tazz
Community Member

@miccul_91 wrote:

I have just opened a new eBay account. On my existing account I can click "Sell an item" and I get a screen showing my templates. I can then select a template and fill it in. With my new account, when I click "Sell an item" a page appears which asks me to enter a description of what I want to sell in a box. It then presents me with a number of items which it thinks might be similar to what I am trying to list. I want to be able to get the listing page directly after selecting a category.

With my new account, when I click "Sell an item" a page appears which asks me to enter a description of what I want to sell in a box.

After that you then select a category and then just scroll to the bottom of the page and select continue without

using any of the examples.

That will take you to the selling page format.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

This is all part of eBay's dumbing down of the site for people using an phone, of course with no regards whatsoever for people using desktop PCs. Welcome to the internet of the 2020s, touch, push, pinch, flick, swipe and drag using a mouse, keyboard and a 50" LCD on a website fast being redesigned to fit a two inch wide vertical display. About the only thing which hasn't been touched yet are these forums (the American eBay forums were done a year or two ago).
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply