Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New eBay Order Code

This was mentioned on another thread which I can't find now because I think it was mainly about something else. The info provided by eBay refers always using this code when printing labels. I address my orders by hand and the majority of my store sal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Change to listing rules query

Hi guys, I have just had to go away again and noticed last night when I was trying to list that the page has become far more complicated. However I have just received the following message from ebay. Your listing didn't follow our Item description po...

How can an address have....

I've had a few sales including one today where the persons mailing details contains both a street address and a PO Box. I don't understand that setup - can anyone explain please where the package is actually going to be delivered to. Thx

Why can't buyers show the common courtesy of leaving reciprocal feedback for their eBay purchases.

I have sold a number of items recently. I have contacted buyers to find out if the items arrived safely and if they were happy with their purchase. 'Yes' and 'yes' they reply, but many of them fail to submit any feedback and thus my feedback score su...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback extortion from buyer

Today I received a negative feedback from a buyer, after over 1240 feedbacks for 100% positive reputation. The buyer bought something that is a spare part of a larger set. Upon receiving it, buyer demanded that I send him the full set. Naturally I re...

Sending a laptop by mail

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has sent a laptop in the mail. This is not actually an eBay sale its for a friend but reading through the AP site and googling it is not very clear and I thought this group may have some ideas? It seems as long as it ...

Resolved! Stupid mistake.

On my other account I've just discovered someone swapped a DVD out for another after going to pack as it sold.I will be send 2 others that I have here that they can do with as they wish.One of which will be in the paper cover of the swapped one to sh...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refunding buyers

I am so fedup with Australia Post. It appears that item has not been received by buyer so refunding is going to happen. Why am I held responsible for something that is completely out of my control. No one wants to pay for registering their item yet I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful