Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stupid mistake.

On my other account I've just discovered someone swapped a DVD out for another after going to pack as it sold.I will be send 2 others that I have here that they can do with as they wish.One of which will be in the paper cover of the swapped one to sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refunding buyers

I am so fedup with Australia Post. It appears that item has not been received by buyer so refunding is going to happen. Why am I held responsible for something that is completely out of my control. No one wants to pay for registering their item yet I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel Post Satchel price

Hi All, I havent sold in awhile and only started up again not long ago, Just wondering what the current prices are on the following red Australia Parcel Post satchels 500g 1kg3kg5kg thanks so much

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Probable spam message

Just got this message on ebay. Blocked and reported to ebay to investigate. "Hi my name is probably fake. My little boy has just come out of a long stint in hospital. He loves his SingStar but unfortunately the whole microphone set has been stolen. I...

Resolved! DROP SHIPPING ethical?

Many people dont really know what it is, I and many other Sellers place stock orders and we quote same day delivery because we have it on our shelves. A customer places an order, we take it off the warehouse shelf, pack it and post it immediately. Dr...

Resolved! Submit new listing button gone?

When im trying to sell a new item using 'sell similar', i scroll down to the bottom and there is nowhere i can choose to 'submit' my listeing. The button has disappeared. Any ideas?

Is anyone else having problems using Sell Similar?

I'm trying to do some relists using SS and parts of the page are greyed out, including the photos section. I wish they'd let their techies fix the broken stuff before they start creating new stuff. I still see people talking about Friday maintenance ...

Resolved! Being overcharged for postage label

I have "calculated postage" on my listings. Sold an item, and the buyer paid $12.20, which according to the latest book from the Post Office, is now the rate for a 1 Kg package to anywhere in Australia. When going to print the label the price is comi...

No buyer feedback

Hi all. I have found that many of my buyers do not leave feedback. Seems to be the way it is done.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is this coming to AU? paypal to keep refund fees.

PayPal reinstates controversial policy of pocketing fees from refunds PayPal is reinstating a controversial policy around its handling of fees in the event of a refund. Starting next month, PayPal will begin pocketing the initial 2.9 percent commissi...

The Postal Illuminati

I'm not an eBay seller, but I thought some of you may find this interesting about how stuff can be shipped from China so cheaply. Basically, the local postal system is subsidising it. https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2018/08/01/634737852/episode-85...