New eBay Order Code

joz15au
Community Member

This was mentioned on another thread which I can't find now because I think it was mainly about something else.  The info provided by eBay refers always using this code when printing labels.  I address my orders by hand and the majority of my store sales are for items that are sent as a small or large letter.  I would assume for the latter there is no point in including the code as it is supposed to enhance tracking and there is no tracking on these items.  My question is should I include the code in the handwritten address on any larger items or does it only apply to labels as that is all that is mentioned, or does eBay just assume that everyone uses labels and it should go on everything?  I'm not sure how it is supposed to work because I doubt that my local post office will scan anything other than the regular PO tracking.  I usually address my items directly from the Paypal notification which doesn't include the code.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

New eBay Order Code

Exactly our situation, so we would also like to hear any opinions/answers on this topic.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

New eBay Order Code

Thanks for that.  The first link is helpful, I probably missed it because I mainly check the Selling forum.   Based on that I won't worry about using the code.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply