eBay <Removed> stole my money directly out of my Pay Pal account. They can **bleep** off.

I am only a small seller and I will never use eBay again after they stole my money.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay <Removed> stole my money directly out of my Pay Pal account. They can **bleep** off.

@popov.pete wrote:

I am only a small seller and I will never use eBay again after they stole my money.

With such a lack of detail, one can only assume it was in accordance with T&Cs

Fees due  /  Refund due to lost dispute   ?????

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It would be helpful if you gave a bit more detail if you want any help to get your money back.

Paypal/ebay does not steal your money and if a mistake has been made there is always a way to get it back if you follow the right track you will be the winner.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

All details were provided inoriginal communication with eBay and Paypal. Thieves one and all. Ripping their customers of is the only way eBay can make money. No more doing business with the online Mafia.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

So you weren't after advice on how to proceed, just having a whinge?

eBay don't read here. It is other members, who don't have access to any communications between you and eBay or Paypal. At least some of said members would have answers/suggestions to help you get your money back. If, of course, you are entitled to it, not that you haven't followed the rules.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply