How to i send a buyer an invoice for reposting an item

I have had an item returned to me by Aus Post because the buyer logged an incorrect address

on their account & Aus post couldn't find them. The buyer is happy to pay the postage for me to sent it to their

amended address.The original purchase was made through PayPal but to send a funds request i need the buyers

email or phone no. If i message this to them won't Ebay think i am trying to do something dodgy & give me a whack for that.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are a legend. worked perfectly

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Opt in to seller hub and it'll show the buyer's email address and you can use that to do a money request in paypal, or you can email them. If you're not a store you can always opt out of seller hub again.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

You are a legend. worked perfectly

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Once a buyer purchases from you can exchange any contact information you like.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

That's how it's supposed to be but I think I've read where people have been penalised for sharing details afterwards, so better to play safe if you can.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have never experienced any problems after a purchase. For buyers who send phone numbers or asking for contact details before purchasing I always respond with once purchased via ebay I can give them to you.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Email addresses and contact details are also shown in the "Sales Record".

Open Sales.

Go to the drop down box next to your order and scroll down to "Sales Record", open and there it is right at the top.

It is available for 45 days after the sale.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply