How upload pictures from Flash Mover to listing. Have been doing it before now cant get past browse

HOW DO I UPLOAD PICTURES FROM FLASH MOVER TO LISTING. i HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST WHEN I PRESSED COMPUTER AFTER BROWSE AND REMOVABLE DISC CAME UP BUT NOW CANT FIND REMOVABLE DISC. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How upload pictures from Flash Mover to listing. Have been doing it before now cant get past browse

Hello Fay,

I'm mr Dazzledayz (the tech dept lol)

Please turn your caps off when you post as it's considered to be shouting.

A removable disc is some sort of removeable media like a usb thumb drive or external hard disk storage drive or even a mobile phone or digital camera (storage not permanently installed inside your computer).

You simply need to plug in the device or storage media where your file is located (usually via a usb port on your computer).

Wait a little bit and you will see it in your Windows Exporer tree.

Or, if you need ready access to your video file, copy it to a folder on your hard drive.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks Mr. Razzledayz for your answer. I'm afraid it was a bit confusing to me but a friend read it and has fixed the problem.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply