They say you don't have to be smart to be a scammer but!

go-tazz
Community Member

321649944006 :  to list scam items with the location of China and then offering:

Postage:
Free Local Pickup | 

Item location:
广州市, 廣東省, China

Posts to:
Local pick-up only
They have three in completed that sold for 99 cents each,tease.gif

Then you have the others:

151562804584 :  another copy cat bike scammer.

151562302807  : another Makita drill scammer,(48 "sold,so nearly $1000 already).

111578299521  : still up selling scam bikes,(nearly $1500 worth so far).
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

and ebay do not remove their listings....no wonder they are losing buyers.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@dylan11235813 wrote:

and ebay do not remove their listings....no wonder they are losing buyers.

Wait until they open the gates even more from China. IMO it will make The Boxing Day Tsumami, look like a Ripple.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I haven't checked any of the usual categories since I posted the last lot of item numbers as I've been working this weekend, but I just refreshed the tabs I had open. 2 more NARU and another all the listings removed. 

251798099191 this one copped a neg the other day saying it was a hijacked account and now it seems the scammer has sold a couple to some mates so they could leave positive feedback to boost their feedback % up a bit. As is evident by the low feedback score and worded like English isn't their first language. It's tempting to buy all their quanities with my completely unused second account (a German account I set up ages ago to test whether you needed to reside there to be able to create an account. I was going to delete it, but kept it in case I needed another account for something).

I could leave it a day or 2 then send a request for cancellation saying my kid bought them and then give them a negative for every one of them.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply